Sunday, September 13, 2015

You Know Like I Know Cats Don't Appreciate Fashion



This weekend has been about fall cleaning! We spent the whole day yesterday cleaning out our garage. We do this every fall in an attempt to organize all of our Christmas decorations. This year we also needed to locate and gather all of the camping gear. We are planning a fun two night camping trip to San Diego for fall break. Brittany and her four kids will be joining us. we have a favorite KOA that we stay at in Chula Vista. They do a great job with the grounds and activities for families! Lots of electrical outlets and free WiFi lol. This is the way that we like to camp...no more roughing it for me thanks.
Britt's kids have never actually been camping. I'm looking forward to being a part of this new experience for them! This KOA is near the ocean as well, we will be spending quite a bit of time at the beach. I really enjoy that my oldest, Britt, is always up for doing trips and hanging out with me/ us.


You Know Like I Know written by Ozark Mountain Daredevils 

While the kids were visiting, they spent some time with my special friend Twink... Bless her heart, she was patient with the kids and seemed to enjoy most of the attention. Not in this particular moment  below...




No comments: