Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Upbeat In The Face Of Defeat



This cake was beautiful courtesy of Walmart lol. Britt drove all over to find this particular cake! This was the only place that had a Star Wars cake.
Yesterday was Nathan's B-Day! 
His Mom hosted a lovely party for him that included 3 of his friends.

Nate with all of his siblings and Mom. 
It's always nice to be include in this large family! 
I also had a chance to visit with Lexie briefly in between cab pickups and drop offs for Alissa.
I hadn’t seen Lex for 10 months! Not since Alissa first came to us. It was bittersweet. I can see that this seperation, and period of time have taken a toll on my daughter. I know that it has been hard on me but when I hugged her, I could feel the depth of her pain. I could sense her feeling of utter defeat!  Oh God, that was hard! I can see the devastation! I so hope that we can all get back on track and just be a family! This has been a hard year on all of us! I am still waiting to see how we can all turn this into a positive/good experience.


I wish I could solve the problems in my own backyard! I just have to trust that things will work out as they are meant to? We just need to get through this bad patch!







No comments: