Friday, September 11, 2015

It's A Casual Day With Plenty Of Casual Conversation





I think that I need to update this lol. I think I did this a year and a half ago! Oh well, it's a song near and dear to my heart. Another obscure song that was never a hit but struck a chord in me and just stuck! It's interesting the songs that used to just come to me when I was young. Now, I can actually seek songs out and learn them. I have much more control today over what I play.

I have to say I have been stuck in a rut the past month musically. I haven't known what I want to do next. With copyright infringement laws, I am thinking I should just write rather than do any more covers.

I am however thinking I may get into doing some seasonal songs. With the holidays coming up, I may cover some well known old standards. Do you have any suggestions? I would love to hear from you on this! What Christmas song would you like to hear me attempt?

No comments: