Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Giving It My All And Wanting Some Of Me Back

I have been stuck behind this pair of clippers for three weekends now. Yesterday was the biggest push of all. I had to cut all of the foliage off of the branches into 3ft. pieces for the bulk trash pick up. My husband cut a forest worth of tree limbs off of the trees around here. I had to cut them all up stack them and walk them out to the curb. In the AZ summer heat. I have worked hard but also have accomplished much!
These tables were full of things we had pulled from the garage in hopes of having a sale with. Life and craziness happened and we never got to having that sale. I went through all of these things and found new homes for them. Lol. This was a big project in itself. I love that these are empty! Back to square one!

I still have piles this am. to take out to the curb. I will probably be able to wrap up this part of the
project!
Can't wait to be finished!
I have been giving All Of Me to this yard clean up. I can't wait to get some of Me back!
All Of Me Written By John Legend


No comments: