Tuesday, September 22, 2015

See Smell And Taste All That Fall Conjures Up



She's back! I love putting this gal out at Halloween time, she dances, spins around and sings, I Put A Spell On You.
It's that time of year and, I love all this upcoming holiday conjures up.
I enjoy this holiday for all of it's whimsy and excitement. I look forward to scary movies and the suggestion of paranormal occurrences. The feeling and spirit of this holiday are my thing. I suppose it makes me feel a little closer to the people that I love and miss that have passed.
I think that this may be Zoe's last year of trick or treating as she will be starting high school next year! I haven't heard what she wants to dress up as, another indication that she is has outgrown this tradition. She has however talked about wanting to carve pumpkins. So maybe this holiday still holds some charm for her.


Don't know what she was thinking about but it looks deep and dark...
Lastly, I believe this could be me in a few more years...
She looks familiar lol...
Enjoy something of this fleeting season! "Pumpkin Spice" something, (of which their are plenty)!
The sights, smells and flavors of fall! Embrace the season and all the fun things that bring a smile to your face!

"BOO!!!!!"




No comments: