Saturday, September 12, 2015

Taking Time Out For Casual Conversations

Casual Conversations written by Rick Davies
It was a Casual Conversations day! I decided that it had been quite awhile since I did this song for my YouTube channel. I had a lot of fun revisiting this today. I ended up being very happy with this! I spent some much needed time with my keyboard, it felt great. 

In Phoenix, terror is upon us on the road these days. The latest shooting was on a stretch of the I-10 that I drive often! It has hit home so to speak...My husband and many people, are using the surface streets to commute to work. This is creating crowed roads and a much longer commute to and from work for lots of people! I am unnerved at the prospect of driving the freeways around here now! I hope they catch this individual and the copy cats! People are freakin nuts! So scary! Phoenix is a 
scary place to be right now.
As of this moring, they have a suspect / person of interest in custody. Lets hope this ends the rein of terror on Phoenix freeways! 
Today is a clean the garage day. I don't even mind, it will be just good to do it and get it done! I don't mind working hard! I like the end result!



No comments: