Monday, September 21, 2015

The Tides They Are A Turning Change Is In The Air


Good evening !At least it is here in Phoenix right now. It's about 6:00 PM currently as I glance at the clock. As I sit here, I have both of my cats at my feet staring at me...both vying for my attention.
These are my BFF kitties. I love them both so much and, they know it! Both are sweet as can be with different personalities.
 Click here on the link ➡️ Don't Leave Me Now written by Roger Hodgson

We are due for some good rain today and tomorrow coming from California. We could use it so I won't complain! I am really ready however for some cooler weather. We are melting here in Phoenix!
I am wearing my Gram hat today as I will be attending an award ceremony with my daughter for her son. Academic achievements are a terrific thing to recognize! My husband will be starting a master's program in Oct. He will be working toward a master's in business administration. Education is a wonderful thing!

Court is coming up in early Oct. regarding my Granddaughter who is currently living with me. I believe that she will be returning to her Mom after the court hearing. It has been 9 months that I have had her in my care. This will be a big life change again for all of us! I have mixed feelings and emotions about this. I will however be freed up to pursue making money in some capacity! I will have a lot more time and my life will become quiet yet again. I look forward to having some quiet time to ponder and find clarity. I have had this beautiful child 24/7 ever since May when school let out for summer!

I am working on a fun new cover for Halloween. It is in a genre that I haven't ever tried to do... I hope I'm up for the challenge. If so, I will post it around Halloween. It is fun to try different styles of playing. Not easy but a fun challenge! This will be different for me. I think that I have determined that I would be happiest if I were in a band. I don't guess that I'm cut out to be a solo artist. I think I'm better being a part of something good and contributing. I don't think I'm the whole enchilada musically. I'm great in a supporting role in every facet of my life.  I suppose I ought to look into finding/pursuing that special musical niche. I feel this in my music. I always envision my originals on a grand scale with full accompaniment rather than just a piano/vocal. That would be the biggest thrill for me... to hear my music in a fully arranged and mastered form! OMG!
Lost In The Game


Big changes for all of us are right around the corner, I can feel it!  Have a great Monday everyone!















No comments: