Saturday, September 26, 2015

Monsoon Messes Midlife Crisis Lead To Tender Years


The past few days I've been taking care of family business. Bills and boring domestic chores of which their are many! I don't know how women that work full time get it all done?! So much to do! Even if you just do the basics! 
This weekend is yet again another yard clean up weekend. Our monsoon season has lasted far longer than in the previous 12 years that I have lived here in Phoenix. We need to rake the back and side yard to clean up the debris and leaves. In a few weeks we will reseed both the front and backyards with the winter grass. The hope is to have a really nice looking yard by Thanksgiving...
It is almost cool enough to put the dogs back into their dog run! This will eliminate the dog poop all over the yard lol. I wish I had a dime for every piece of poop I've picked up lol.
Creatively, I'm working on a few different seasonal covers. I have been at the keys looking to discover my next musical contributions lol... If I appear silly to you doing all of this music stuff, bare with me. I can attribute it all to my lost youth and a midlife crisis. Hey, there are worse things than 
public humiliation?

Tender Years written by John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band.
If I have any fans in support of this blog or my music,  I would sure love to hear from you! 






No comments: