Thursday, September 10, 2015

Imagine What Lurks Around The Corner

I needed this song when I was getting it together as my cover. My Dad was on the verge of passing away. He had no religious affiliation and was an atheiest. He was an extremely gifted science guy and I think he would have been happier if he had some sort of belief system in place. I think he could find no scientific evidenence and so he abandoned the thought of relifion per say. In his last few years of his life he was fixated on cracking the secrets of the " Universe". He was writing a book about some wonderful new discovery he had found about the Universe!  This song reminds me of him so much!

I am putting together the Halloween village for all my little kiddos. I have set up a small table behind my dining room table to display this seasonal favorite. My granddaughter loves all of these little decorations I put out. I'm glad that she gets so much enjoyment from them as my 13 year old daughter has sadly outgrown all of this. I know it is a bit early for all of this stuff but we like to have
it around for awhile.
I love Halloween as much as any of my G-Kids!I


No comments: