Friday, September 18, 2015

Dream Big Or Go Home To Bake And Bake


A Chocolate Cake that I made... have done a lot of baking in the past few years.



By far this was my prettiest Fall Cake. It was delicious too.

 Fall Pies are fun to bake. It isn't Thanksgiving without homemade pies.

Christmas cupcakes for the G-Kids


St. Patrick's Day Cookies

Patriotic Brownies

Cookies and cupcakes for Christmas for gifts for my neighbors.


Christmas Candy Cakes

Recently Korbin's B-Day Cake
Cheesecake that I made for my brother in-laws Birthday celebration
4th of July Cupcakes
Cat Cookies and assorted Cookie Bars


Halloween goodies for the special Goblins in my life.
I'm sure there are more but I just ran across these on my computer....
I wonder how many hours I have actually spent baking...I love to bake!
These are just a few things that I do to contribute to my family. To show that I care.
I suppose that I am not much different from a lot of Moms/Grammy's. I do my fair share of domestic chores and goodwill.
I do however want something back from my life of giving... I want this!
I want this so bad I can taste it lol. I crave this! I want to make money doing this! I wrote it and now, I want to live it!
Please share this, get it out there! Surely there is a place for this in music history...
Here I am still trying to figure out what I'm good at...


No comments: