Thursday, September 17, 2015

Originals And Endless Mud Pies The Stuff Dreams Are Made Of


Today was "my" day! I took the morning and into the afternoon to redo and upload my originals. All three of them. They are much better, I feel! So if you get a chance and you like to listen to my music please check them out. Here are the links...



I so enjoyed spending the day playing and singing my own songs! I still love them.

I'm glad that I made so much Mac& Cheese yesterday that I don't have to cook tonight!
I'm looking forward to my next music project!

I'm looking up all kinds of camping recipes online. Mostly through Pinterest. I want to come up with easy campfire delicacies that we can all enjoy.  
Camping is a lot of work but worth it for the experience? A lot of dragging food and shelter around. 
I remember being a kid, playing outside making mudpies and pretending that I was cooking lol. If I only knew then, how much cooking I would be doing in my lifetime! I always loved the idea of cooking.
Have a great Wednesday evening all.




No comments: