Friday, September 4, 2015

It's Always Five O'clock Here In My Living Room


You know what they say, it's always 5:00 somewhere lol. This old clock was my Uncle Ed's. I think it was actually his Grandmother's? I know it is really old and it is broken! I have no clue where to get this fixed... to be honest, I haven't even looked into it. I just set it at 5:00 and have left it at that. Silly huh?

Well I have been inspired by the cooler temps here although they
will be brief. I decided that if it was going to act like fall, I would
decorate accordingly. Wishful thinking I know! It is projected to heat back up in the triple digits again next week.

I love fall! I am a big fan of the fall holidays... Halloween is one of my favorites! I love the whimsy yes and the connotation that the spirit world is closeby. The more people I lose the more this notion takes on new meaning. I so wish that I could communicate with the spirit world. I have no fear of visiting with my lost loved ones. To
 hear from them would be awesome!


I love Thanksgiving as well! I enjoy the family traditions.  I rather enjoy all of the cooking and baking as well. I have decided that fall is my season. The colors of fall and the ambience in the decor just thrill me!
Till We Meet Again...

No comments: