Monday, September 28, 2015

Lunar Eclipse Left Me Wondering Who Controls The Stars


I took part in last nights lunar eclipse. What surprised me was how well you could view it with the naked eye from the suburbs! My neighbor and I, (and the kids) all met on the corner for a really good look. It was hot outside as we moon gazed! Can't wait for cooler weather here. Not going to get it this week as temps are expected to be around 107 ! UGH!
It was too hot to do the yard work this weekend that we had planned. We had an enjoyable weekend just doing fun little things. I had a chance to get out of the house with my youngest daughter for some much needed one on one time together.  I made tacos for the family while watching the Cardinals game. Great game against the 49ers! They didn't just win, they stomped them!  That Larry Fitzgerald is worth every penny they pay him! The Cardinals are looking good so far this season! 
After I cleaned up the kitchen, my daughter talked me into watching Harry Potter. I am probably the only person that hasn't watched Harry Potter lol. I just don't have the patience or attention span to sit and watch long movies. It was definately a Zoe weekend. I did however, enjoy the movie! I am commited now, to watch the whole series...





No comments: