Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The Temp-tations That I Just Couldn't Resist





                            Click on the link     ➡️         The Temp-tations I Just Couldn't Resist

If you watch the video you will see the entire collection that I just bought. I love to entertain and I'm so excited to be recieving these lovely serving pieces. Wow, just wow! I will recieve the fall set soon. In November, the Christmas Concentric Bowls will arrive. You can bake in the bowls! I can see my Mac And Cheese in the largest bowl at my Christmas Party. Other treats in the remaining bowls. In February the beautifully unique (2) Dragonfly Baking Dishes in time for Spring! Lastly in May, a gorgeous Red, White and Blue patriotic 13X9 in baker with a stoneware lid!  I can't wait to own such lovely serving pieces! If money was no object, I would love to buy this complete set for each of my 3
older daughters...

I have to say that Ree Drummond of  The Pioneer Woman, has a beautiful new line of stoneware and cookware that she is selling through Walmart. It it beautiful! Bright with attractive patterns and the best part, they are affordable! I haven't seen all of the products yet their are so many! What fun that Ree is appealing to the majority who want to live pretty on a budget! I am so impressed with Ree's new line!

I bet a lot of us will have a whole Christmas Wishlist  full of her products. Her cookbooks were on my Wishlist last Christmas and I'm happy to say that I got one! Zoe bought Ree Drummond's " A Year Of Holidays", for me! I am a fan of Ree's " Pioneer Woman " cooking show. Love her style in general!

Thanks for letting me share my domestic  aspirations with you!








No comments: