Sunday, September 6, 2015

Find My Niche And Stake My Place



I was browsing through my recent uploads to SoundCloud and I want to share some of favorites... Some of you may have never heard these songs as they are slightly obscure... They weren't big hits for their time. They were however very special to me personally and I have covered them.

Hide In Your Shell written by Roger Hodgson

Silent Lucidity written by Queensryche

You Know Like I Know written by the Ozark Mountain Daredevils

Till We Meet Again written by Chicago

These are some of my favorite SoundCloud uploads of my music. I am hoping maybe you will take the time to give these a listen...If you like my music then please subscribe to me on YouTube and SoundCloud! I can use all the support that I can get. I know I'm not a young, up and coming thing but I'm still out there among all of these young people. I want just as badly as they do to do something with my music and I hope that I can pursue my dream just as these kids do! This electronic music stuff surely isn't all their is in music anymore! Don't discount us old timers. We too have something to say and something to prove to ourselves and this world lol! Never give up your dreams! I'm determined that my age is not going to define me... My determination will! I'm determined to do, Something More Than Nothing My Original!

Somewhere in this music industry their must be a place for me...! 


Oh I almost forgot this one!
Praying For Time Written by George Michael
This song is deep and dark in meaning... But so right on point!
Please support me by letting me know you! I would like to think some of you are fans?





No comments: