Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Thinking Of Rick Davies And I Wish Him Well

                                                  Downstream written by Rick Davies.
I woke up this morning with this song in my head. I have loved this beautiful song for many years. It reminds me of my many years spent living in Morro Bay, California. I'm talking 36 years of living on the Central Coast.
When I think of this song, this beautiful area comes to mind!
Listening to these lyrics, I feel this mans passion for his significant other.
The lyrics suggest total contentment in just being with this special lady in his life. Enjoying her company and the tranquility of the moment! What a lucky lady! An amazing and romantic song.

If you listen to the lyrics of  "Aint Nobody But Me", you envision a man who is capable of loving on a grand scale and with his whole heart! Wow! I think this man knows a thing or two about loyalty and wearing his heart on his sleeve...
I marvel at this gifted songwriters songs. Great musical style and a flair for the dramatic! He's adorable, brilliant, witty and full of charisma! 

I do hope that he is fairing well. His website posted that he is undergoing aggressive treatment for cancer. It must be a very difficult and daunting plight to be challenged with!
Thinking of you Rick Davies and I wish you well!


No comments: