Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Champagne, Tea And Apple Pie For Three


This was so pretty! I don't drink so I nursed this glass of champagne for hours. My friend Melanie served this to me at her place on New Years Eve.
Our New Year's Eve was pretty quiet. We had a terrific buffet dinner at Talking Stick Resort. Pretty pricey but everything you would want to eat was there! Nice meal! After dinner, Zoe and I went over to our dear friends house to hang out. I was home by 11:00 pm. We rang in the New Year with Sky Lanterns. If you have never seen them, you really should. You light these large, brightly colored lanterns, make a wish while they fill with air and then let them go up into the sky!
They rise way up into the atmosphere, disappearing from sight. Enchanting to watch really!


We each got to launch one. 

Today was everyone's first day back to school and work. I was glad to take a little time in between putting away Christmas for a YouTube upload!
Here is my cover of I Believe In Love, Written by Elton John.
YouTube cover video➡️ https://youtu.be/t8cOkKC3V7I
My hope is to write more originals this year. One of my goals for this year! I love the feeling of writing songs! It's very personal and therapeutic to write. I can't wait for the next creative ephihany 
lol. They come to me in spurts. 

I have been pet sitting for the last 10 days! No comment other than the pets were sweet and I'm ready to be done. I have been going over four times a day to feed and let the dog out, feed the cat. Clean the cat litter and feed the fish. Like I said, no comment-

Zoe and I were thrilled to watch the first episode,season 6 of Downton Abbey last night. We absolutely love this series! I made tea and baked an apple pie for our viewing party.

Orange and Spice Tea and Apple Pie...First time using my Downton Abbey tea service! 
I am serving tea every episode.
It's the little things I hope Zoe will remember when she outgrows us. She is quite a teen a now. I'm grateful that we have something in common to connect with!

Have a good evening!














No comments: