Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Thanks Ree The Breads On Me




This was a Christmas gift per my request. It was on my wish list. I decided to give it a try yesterday. I made Hamburger Soup, one of the recipes within this cookbook. It turned out well! Full of fresh veggies! Onions, carrots, chunks of red potatoes, three colors of bell pepper. Fresh chopped garlic, a can of whole tomatoes and a small can of tomato paste. Oregano, parsley, salt, pepper a bit of cayenne red pepper and of course a healthy hefty amount of ground beef. Lastly, beef broth!

This is how mine turned out...

I added more beef broth than she calls for in the recipe as we like ours more like soup. It was delicious and a nice warming meal. I paired this with some (cheater), Pillsbury Honey Butter Flaky Grands that I baked. They were a terrific accompaniment with this soup.

Here is my kind of homemade Bread...
      Guitar Man written by Bread-                             - My SoundCloud Cover-

I hope that you enjoy doing something different apart from your daily routine today. No matter how small and insignificant you feel that it is, it's worth doing/trying!

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve. I'm looking forward to saying farewell to 2015! Not a fan of this past year in retrospect. I am thankful for a new beginning!
It's a good time to soul search and redefine your goals and aspirations. From small life tweaks to grand makeovers and everything in between. What is it that you want to dream, visualize and accomplish?
Never ever give up on your dreams! Live them, if only in your head!





No comments: