Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I Want To Know You

Yet another awesome afternoon spent creating! I wrote a Prologue for my original Who Controls The 
Stars. Here is the SoundCloud link


I think this is what this song needed. A little frill and some creative help. I hope that you like it! If I have any fans, now would be an awesome time to let me know! I have been at this for awhile and it would be nice to hear from my readers/ listeners! 
Drop me a line! 
tynajoy4@gmail.com
I would love to get to know my readers! I see a few are reading my Blog from Germany, Poland, Ireland, Portugal, Canada, France even Hong Kong! The majority of my views come from the U.S.
I  hope to hear from you! 
I'd like to hear what kind of things you enjoy about my blog. What is it that keeps you reading? 





No comments: