Thursday, January 14, 2016

Hindsight Retrospect Woulda Shoulda Coulda


Clarice couldn't be any cuter if she tried. This cat is soft, adorable and so Siamese. Snarky best describes her personality at times. She does occasionally decide to give hugs and love freely. Sweetest kitty with an uncanny knack for ping pong. Extremely charming meezer!
Notice Twink in the backround looking at me...neither cat was interested in me, it was the milk from my cereal that they really wanted...
I was remembering my band days as a teen. I was in a rock and roll band called Blackland Freight. I played keyboard and sang backround vocals. I was 14 and most of the guys were juniors. I was fortunate that the were all really nice guys that viewed me as a little sister! It was all about the music and it was so much fun, I couldn't believe it! We were making good money and I remember thinking "I can't believe I get paid to have so much fun!" A very nice time in my life!
During my Blackland Freight days, my band bros liked the way I did this song , it became my solo. They would leave the stage, it would become all mine and for a few minutes, I was all alone out 
there. Mind you I was 14!




" You Know Like I Know "
Written by
Ozark Mountain Daredevils 

That band dissolved into two different bands. I didn't want to choose my loyalty to either. I loved them all like bros. 
One of the bands ended up recording an album and touring in a bus they bought!  Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I zigged instead of zagged... 
The choices we make, we never know if they were the best, except in hindsight! 


No comments: