Saturday, January 16, 2016

I'll Just Close My Eyes Real Tight And Dream Of You

https://youtu.be/Tk2x27VVYrU


I wrote this about longing and loneliness. Romantic fantasy! I hope that you like it. Valentine's Day is right around the corner. A perfect time to reveal your secret crush, whomever the recipient! Maybe not so secret?

Who Controls The Stars 
Written by Tyna J. Metzner

I know I am contradicting yesterday's post when I say "Romance", isn't dead. I guess the interesting part is figuring out how best to show romantic love. 
Be it a big gesture or small, it's always appreciated (or should be). 
When I think back on these lyrics, I realize that they are so sappy! I blush! Romance is about blushing! 
Who Controls The Stars written by Tyna J. Metzner

The time is here, I wanna pull you near. To look into those eyes and, feel your touch tonight- my love, tonight. 
Time to put away my fears, and wipe away, the tears. I'm so glad to be with you, and everything you do, delights me so, my love-
Who controls the stars, I want this night to last forever- I don't want to move, I just wanna stare at you, and the stars, forever-
So don't wake me from this dream, I guess I'll wish upon stars, a little longer-
If only in my mind, it's just a matter of time. Till my dreams will all come true, and I will find you, for real one night-
I'll just close my eyes real tight, and dream of you, tonight!


Omg, so sappy lol!


No comments: