Saturday, January 9, 2016

Oh The Things You Can Do With Your Hands Beyond Octaves


I'm right handed....



I got to thinking about all that these hands have done and will continue to do... They are worn and showing their age yet I insist on pushing them to work hard in every endeavor/task I pursue to accomplish. These hands have changed plenty of diapers and washed many dishes. If I had a quarter for every dish I've washed, every mess I've cleaned up, cat litter box I've cleaned...I would be a wealthy lady! Gardening in the dirt without gloves...I have done that lol. Crafting, I have enjoyed everything I have made and done with these two hands...
I think it's safe to say that I have earned the right to take the time to use my hands to do something that I cherish doing...
Click on this link for my SoundCloud cover ...

                                      ▶️ Fool's Overture written by Roger Hodgson (my cover rendition)
I'm grateful for these hands, and everything I have been able to do with them ...weather beaten, used
and wrinkled.  They are still working for me! So much more yet to do!




No comments: