Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Black Cat Blackstar And Dark Days


I'm still trying to shake off the news of David Bowie's passing. The video Lazarus, his parting video, 
has me so sad! Never have I seen a more depictive, distressful and macabre music video. This man was tortured/ haunted by the thought of his own demise. Maybe we all would be in his predicament. Ugh! That is sure not what I or anyone would have wanted for him! Ugh! I didn't know him personally, so why do tears keep streaming down my face?
Today I simply must get going on some projects that I have pending.  Organizational skills are required. Luckily, I am good with this.
My kitty has not begun insulin yet. I am preparing our finances for this. I am planning to begin the treatment process next week. I have however changed her diet. Her coat is just beautiful! 


She is beautiful! So much love comes from this cat! 


Praying For Time 
It's a dark day for me...
Maybe a jog will help! I want to shake this off! 






No comments: