Monday, January 18, 2016

My All Temp-tations Dinner And Downton Dessert

I started by making this Pineapple Upside Down Cake in the 13X9 inch baker.

Flip it over and ta da!


Flipped it over and onto the 13x9 inch lidit...(platter)

I wanted to bake something that my husband would actually eat. He doesn't like cakes or cookies. I knew the pineapple would sell it to him. He very much enjoyed this! I wanted to have a dessert for our Downton Abbey night. I serve tea, and a little something, every Sunday while we watch the final season of Downton.
Dinner however, was a process just as any dinner is lol. I wanted to use my Temp-tations ware. As you can see, I really did! Many pieces just for one dinner...

Looks like a lot of butter on those yams doesn't it! 
I left some in the pan...I just wanted to coat my yams well.

Prep, bake, serve and store!

Meatloaf prep...



Look at this beautiful loaf pan. The Temp-tations ware lol...




Here is my finished dinner, all in Temp-tations ware! 
Few things thrill me as much as these new serving pieces lol! Don't know what that says about me, showing my age? 
This lovely serve ware, cleans up easily and stacks well for storage! No, they aren't paying me, I just love the stuff! 
I wanted some seasonal pieces awhile ago. They were offering beautiful seasonal pieces that would come to you quarterly. Each piece for each season. I didn't jump on it and as a result, when I ordered, I was on a wait list. I checked online at QVC nearly daily to see if it was coming back into stock. I  got a notice that it was not available. I was sad... They said something about they may distribute more in January.
I'll keep checking!










No comments: