Sunday, January 17, 2016

It Was A Win Win Saturday Evening



Delicious Pho Ga and a Vietnamese Crepe. This is a very filling bowl of soup with a lot of rice noodles. 
This dessert is the perfect coconut milkshake with lots of jackfruit and jellied fruits.
Thai Dessert

Yum, the perfect weekend meal!
This is the first time I have tried this drink. I will order this again! I apologize that I didn't get the name of the Vietnamese restaurant. It was in Vietnamese and I didn't note it.
The dessert however is from one of our favorite places in the Mekong Center called Tea And Snow. They sell Asian style drinks from Boba to Shaved Snow (coconut milk ice cream). What a nice treat!  
After dinner we came home to watch the big Cardinal game! I watched long enough to see the Cards get a touchdown. 
Howard and Zoe enjoyed the game together. Ended up being a great game and a nail biter at the end! 


Smug and thrilled that our Cardinals are advancing! One more win next week, puts us in the Super Bowl ! Wow, I suppose that I missed a really good game. I for whatever reason, decided that I wanted to try to record a few songs to my SoundCloud Channel... So, I did just that. I haven't posted anything to my SoundCloud channel since I acquired my new PA. It does sound more clear running my vocals through the speaker rather than the amp. This is what I did rather than watch the game lol. 
I think in a few spots, you can hear Howard and Zoe cheering! 

I decided to do my Bowie cover, Win
* Click for SoundCloud link ➡️ Win

Also my own original, Something More Than Nothing
* Click here as well ➡️ Something More Than Nothing

This is how I spent Saturday evening and, I loved every minute!









No comments: