Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Leave No Stone Unturned

Leave No Stone Unturned

  
         Have a seat! If you were to come for a visit, this is where we would sit to chat…Not fancy but comfortable enough. 
Can you believe all of the people dying of late in the entertainment industry??? I along with many of you, am feeling very vulnerable! Most recently Glenn Fry of the Eagles. David Bowie!!!! For some reason his passing devastated me. Laid me out for a couple of days and I didn’t know him personally. All of a sudden, the reality of age is becoming prevalent. I didn’t think about how old we are all becoming. The pressure is increasing to achieve the things on the bucket list. To leave an indelible mark upon this earth! What a way to start off the New Year…I’m still trying to pull myself out of this funk!
I’m not ready to give up on my dream of doing something in music. Today I finally have some time to devote to writing. I have decided that I want to write a CD’s worth of original songs. It would be my dream to professionally record them! That is how I want to leave my indelible mark upon this earth, through my own original songs.
Here is my start toward that CD!..here are the SoundCloud Links to my originals!
Who Controls The Stars
Here are the YouTube video links to these originals…
Who Controls The Stars
I have put a lot of effort, heart and soul into my music. These are truly a reflection of my spirit. I really enjoy songwriting!
All of this death and dying reminds me that we aren’t guaranteed time here. Time to tell those you love, how you feel about having them near and dear. Not only family and friends, those who have touched your life, even if you don’t know them! Teachers, mentors, bosses, you get the point. I’m going to write those fan letters to all of my favorite artists before it’s too late! The artists themselves, may not even care much about that letter. Who cares! If it means something to you to tell them how much something touched you heart, say it!  If they appreciate hearing  your kind words, all the better. Live your life in a no regrets state of being. Tie up the loose ends and keep em that way! “Leave no stone unturned”!
Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: