Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Don't Leave Me Now Clarice

Clarice had been hiding behind my throw pillows when I walked into my room. So cute! I was lucky to get a pic before she took off!

What a busy day full of domestic chores. Inside and outside.  I've been all over this house and patio today. It always feels nice to have a really clean house! I scrubbed, swept and cleaned all day long. I put Christmas away a while ago but, I hadn't done a deep clean since the holidays. 

I took a little time to play today as well. I recorded this and posted it on my SoundCloud channel...
Here is the link...

 Don't Leave Me Now written by Roger Hodgson.


Some days you just want to play... Roger's original is very complex. My cover is just an instrumental taste of the original...
I love Roger Hodgson's music!  I have the utmost respect for this wonderful composer/ songwriter. 
It's still my great dream to meet this man one day. I see nothing in his tour dates that would suggest that he's coming to Phoenix, AZ any time soon. Awwww. I really hope that I get to fulfill my dream someday!

 A bucket list desire of mine for sure! 






No comments: