Sunday, January 31, 2016

I Put A Spell On You The Cats' Perspective



Yesterday, I decided that I wanted go check out the iMovie app on my new iPad. I was hoping to find that I could edit my music videos and repost them to YouTube. I can't tell you how many times I have  wished for help in the production end of what I've been doing. I really enjoy creating the content. Not the whole production of it! I have yet to find a generous, forgiving and true camera lense. I always marvel at how fat I come across in my videos lol. I am not fat! If you were to see me in person you would be surprised to find that I am curvy but not fat! I know that I must not be getting the camera right when I'm sitting. Who knows but when I watch my own videos, they drive me nuts! Give me the talent end not the production end... God, I wish that I was good enough to have people for that! Stage me, direct me and for Heavens sake, make me look good, because I can lol!
Anyway, in playing with my app I came up with a Cat Video. I think that it turned out pretty well for a first attempt. 
Here is the YouTube Link if you are at all interested in my little home movie...

Click here for the YouTube video➡️ I Put A Spell On You The Cat's Perspective
The rest of life has been full of domestic chores. Getting the tax stuff together and done, gathering records to get Zoe enrolled in high school. All the administrative stuff that keeps the household going lol. 
I just learned on Friday that my Dad's wife has cancer. Dad passed away last Feb. so his wife is all alone. She moved back to Ohio in August, to be close to her family. My sister and I encouraged her to do so. She is really missing my Dad. Even though we were never close, I can't help but feel so sad for her plight! I'm sure that she is scared, lonely and just plain feeling left. Awwwww! 
Her situation is grave as her cancer has metastasized throughout many organs, lymph nodes and maybe even her brain. Ugh cancer!  

They haven't come up with a course of treatment yet as she is battling pneumonia as well. She herself 
called to tell me the news. I don't like helpless, it makes me angry when I can't fix things! Things like this, I have no answer for. Another one of those life lessons about acceptance of the things that you can't change!











No comments: