Monday, February 1, 2016

The Bane Of My Exsistence Who Cooks Like This


This is a pic of my pantry before I clean it! First of all, don't judge lol. In my defense, I am a home cook that cooks a lot! Who among us that cooks a lot can live with a pantry this small?! I have a heck of a time keeping organized when this is all that I have to work with! I have gone off about this before in a previous blog post. This frustrates me no end! I now have a 13 year old digging around in here for snacks to further complicate my organization. I will take the time it takes to clean this to listen to some music. Supertramp CD's come to mind for this occasion! That should keep me focused enough to stand here, drag everything out, wipe the shelves down and then put most of it back in 
there. Ugh! I'm telling you this is one bane of my existence that I am forced to face two or three times a year now! Fortunately I have the musical genius of Roger Hodgson and Rick Davies to keep me company while I forge ahead and dig into this chaos! 
My kitchen is obviously not the reason that I bought this house 11 years ago now. The yard is what 
sold me this property.
I don't have any ideas for a better storage solution here...do you? This is on the agenda this morning!
Finished!

Better?? At least stuff won't fall out on your toes when you open the cabinet doors!
Here are some pics of my tiny working kitchen. I work in it every day! I'm not complaining! It's functional just tiny for what I'm trying to do in here!

The appliances aren't even that old...I bought them just 11 years ago now. 


View from the pantry lol.


Coffee&Tea Station (this I like having in my kitchen)!


Kitchen table, dog kennel and a place for my cookbooks ...oh and my Chinaware . I suppose I shouldn't complain right? This works! 
They always say pick your battles and today this was the battle I chose. I won this round! 

This may be my next cleaning project, it looks like the seasons threw up in here lol! 







No comments: