Sunday, December 13, 2015

Comfort Joy And The Right Glass



Comfort and joy...this Christmas, that is what I'm going for. I myself don't drink. I never have. My husband doesn't drink often either but he does enjoy a good bottle of something. This is a stocking stuffer that looked cute and rather fun for my husband. The mason jar is heavy and beautiful! Inside contains the ingredients for a few Margarita cocktails. I couldn't resist picking this up for him. I suddenly realized that we have no Margarita glasses so I picked up a couple of glasses as well. The glasses will be part of the gift.
As we were out and about looking around in some shops this caught my husbands eye...


We saw them in two different stores that we were in. My husband loved these! He picked them up and really admired them. I had been wanting to get him a nice bottle of Whisky/Burbon so this is the extra added touch for a terrific gift! 
I have decided that having the right glass for the libation, is important to my husband. So, thats what he shall have lol. I found a beautiful, heavy glass beer mug that I bought as well. I suppose I will buy some nice imported beer to accompany that glass. See, I have a theme going this year...
I am almost finished Elfing around as other than these last few things to buy, I am finished! 

Huey is still floating around the house...I don't think anyone around here notices lol...






No comments: