Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Baby It's Cold Outside In Phoenix AZ



Any of you out there that have done this know how much time constructing a Christmas village really
is. Hours! Made difficult by the fact that we don't use village cords. We use white Christmas light
strands that we hand bundle into a bunch that we put into the hole of each village piece. Alot of this is
done under the snow so it is very tedious! Worth the effort every year! So very pretty! This year, we have Santa and flying reindeer as well as a moving carousel. We didn't feel the train was needed. The house is beginning to look Winter Wonderland ish...
Backyard lighting is the project for tonight!


I can lose myself in here and I do!


My favorite scene... Oops a light post fell over lol...
This really is my husbands thing. I just help with whatever he asks me to do. This truly is his vision that I support! 
I have a couple of baking days ahead of me later this week... 
Baking is my thing... 
Have a terrific Wednesday!
Brrrr!!!!!


One last vantage point view...
To view  this Christmas Village in motion here is a link.



No comments: