Thursday, December 24, 2015

Big Tree Happy Christmas Eve


This is a beautiful tree that we happened upon at the Anthem outlet mall...

I couldn't even fit it all in my camera lense...
Maybe this pic will give you some perspective as to it's generous girth as well.

Here it was at night, lit and lovely!

That's about all this retail outlet can boast...the prices were terrible. We found nothing there for selection.
If you are into lovely Christmas trees than check it out! If not than, don't waste your time with this mall. 
Today is Christmas Eve! May you be surrounded by good company, human and furry- Have a few laughs and enjoy all that can be enjoyed from this magical season.
My regards and appreciation to all of you who take the time to read my blog and listen to my links. I appreciate you! Happy Holiday's!

SoundCloud link➡️ So This Is Christmas





No comments: