Sunday, December 20, 2015

It's Not Christmas Till I Do One Of These



It isn't Christmas till I do one of these... This is a homemade Gingerbread Candy Cake. Much more fun than trying to make a gingerbread house that doesn't fall apart! The grocery stores and Dollar Tree have these fun little candies... You just need a vision of how you want it to look.

This cake is 3D lol. It has four different sides to decorate... The G-Kids seem to really like it.


This is sure fun to make!


Kid friendly...


I have had two baking days for the party tonight... I had some kitchen help the other day with two G-kids that I watched two days this week. Daughter Delcee picked up some extra shifts for extra Christmas money. Even though I was busy who could say no to that?! I so enjoyed having them here anyway...!

Kadee and Korbin

Oatmeal Scotchies and great kitchen company! Kadee Lynne


Snickerdoodles
Paige and Zoe also made Pretzle Rolos and m&m cookies! A good start to our cookie exchange.
Then came the outdoor prep...
We have yard cleanup to do today in the getting ready process... I bought a Christmas Karaoke CD for whoever wants to participate. Also, a big Cardinals Game will be on during the party... I'm sure that the guys don't want to miss that! It's become very exciting now that our Cards are going to the playoffs!!

Hanging the Edison lights...
I took a few hours to spray paint our crappy weather beaten plastic chairs that will go around the firepit... 


I tried to breath new life into these sorry old plastic staples... 
I leave you with this... 
Silent Lucidity!



(Horrible thumbnail lol omg!)










No comments: