Tuesday, December 1, 2015

So This Is Christmas In Phoenix AZ



Click here for the SoundCloud link!➡️ So This Is Christmas




Still working on decking the halls! I think we have three more days of getting Christmas up. The multicolor Edison lights will take an afternoon. I forsee the train table being a days work for Howard...setting up the train village and getting the train and mountain just right takes time... The front yard tree will be wrapped and lights will be woven into the tree... So all in all, a lot of decorating remains. 




I am going to take some of today to work on some music as I have not been lately. Serious keyboard withdrawl... I have hopes of pulling a Christmas cover together. I'm late! It cracks me up that My Christmas cover of " So This Is Christmas ", from last year ,continues to get a lot of plays every day! By far one of my most played songs to date... I wonder why seriously...? 






I am always hoping to come up with the magic formula for a song that tips me over the edge into something more than nothing...
So, I wrote this, the lyric, true to my life story at present! Always searching to find my own niche in music history lol...
Forever wanting to prove to myself and nameless others,  that I am a successful person in my own right... ( I have yet to accomplish this )... So far, the naysayers are winning... 

SoundCloud link ➡️ Something More Than Nothing

So what does this all boil down to? So far, just a yearning burning passion for creating and executing 
musical content. I have a YouTube Channel and a SoundCloud channel with my catalog of music on 
display...
Look me up under Tyna J. Metzner 

When was the last time you heard of a middle aged housewife starting a music career and making it? Don't say never....never say never!
















No comments: