Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Rainbows In The Desert Wishing For Cookbooks ???

This pic is of a rainbow trying to happen over the valley here in Phoenix. This was a rainbow before the storm around sunrise yesterday. El Nino is here! I'm not complaining! It was a really cold day here yesterday with highs in the 50's. 
Because it rained and was so windy, all of my tinsel garland has to be redone in the backyard lol...I should have known not to put it up out there till the day before our party. Thats ok, we have Edison lights to hang tonight as well.
I think we are in for more rain and definitely colder temps for the next few days. Good day to make chili or soup. I have grocery shopping on my agenda and maybe even a little of this...

⬆️ (Click on the SoundCloud link)
In my travels from store to store I stumbled upon this little treasure that I put on my Christmas Wishlist...
Doesn't this look fun???







No comments: