Saturday, December 5, 2015

Morning Cuddles



This kitty was as sweet as can be this morning. It was chilly in the house due to all of the tile we have. She crawled under the covers with me and just smiled. What a precious creature! Cat cuddles are the best!
I wanted to share something fun! A guy from Bandhub Phoenix, contacted me to ask if he could 
collaborate on my cover of Silent Lucidity. Jason Christ graciously added a drum track to my YouTube cover. Beside showing me how bad my timing was, it gave me a different perspective on what my music could sound like if I were in a band. I loved it, I had a huge smile on my face! It definitely made me desire more from this music thing I have going. I have often posted here how much it would mean to me to hear my own originals with full accompaniment! I dream of being part of something greater than being the whole enchilada alone...
For what it's worth, I showed my husband this video/ link and his response was true to his thought pattern... He told me my music is annoying, he doesn't want to hear about it unless it's going to make money. He also wasn't crazy about me venturing out to include others, he's sure somehow this can/will become scandalous?! Oh geez..
So, OK to all of that I say,
"Lets Go!"

Here is the link, if you are interested...

Have a great Saturday! 

No comments: