Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The Calm Between The Holidays



Living life in the slow lane... Nothing much is going on here between the holidays. My husband is working Mon, Tues and Wednesday. I have my teen home on winter break. We are pet sitting for the next 10 days for a neighbor. This requires that we visit that household four times a day. That precludes us from going very far... I rather feel that we are on a leash... I should be glad to be of service but somehow, I'm not lol. The pets are very affectionate and adorable so I should be grateful for that. Easy too. 
Not much going on as I mentioned...I think we will get some haircuts today. I may take my daughter to a matinee. See, nothing much going on! I suppose that's a good thing!

The calm between the holidays...
               Silent Lucidity!               ➡️       https://youtu.be/pmbVOC1JrxE


I hope that you are enjoying some peace this week!



No comments: