Thursday, December 17, 2015

I'm Dreaming Tonight Of A Place That I Love 2015



It really is fun to decorate this tiny house. We spent the last few weekends decorating, we just
finished the front yard last night. Today we start the Edison lights in the backyard...


Here is our front yard this year.

It gets bigger every year it seems. This year Olaf joined us...
The leaves on our tree just keep coming down like snow. I have raked and swept a few times this week. I say just let the rest fall and I'll sweep the driveway when they are finished falling.
I could drive myself crazy trying to keep up with the leaves.
To the backyard I go to hang Santas and snowflakes from the patio overhang...Howard is renting a 15 foot ladder to hang the Edison light canopy. I will no doubt be spending my afternoon holding lights and the ladder...


















No comments: