Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Nous Vivons Ensemble written by Gordon Lightfoot



So I did actually take the day to play my keyboard! It was a great day. I polished this up...
Nous Vivons Ensemble
Here is the link... Nous Vivons Ensemble

I played for hours! The whole day just went. I had so much fun! Maybe it was a good thing that I had taken the two week break because it felt so awesome to be back at it!
I'm still wishing for a separate PA system to run my vocals through. I have been running my mic and keyboard, through the same Roland amp. I'm assuming that my vocals could sound better if I had a PA system. I have no idea what I should be looking at. I browsed at Guitar Center the other day. They had a lot of nice systems. If I were gear savvy, I would know what to set my sights on...

I have been asked to join Band Hub. A guy on the Phoenix Band Hub site messaged me on YouTube. He asked if we could colaborate on my cover of Silent Lucidity. That sounds like a blast! I briefly looked at the site on my computer but I haven't figured out how to get set up... I suppose that will be something to look into today!

I also was asked to do a vocal track on an original that someone wrote. Thrilled to be getting into a new avenue of music sharing!






No comments: