Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Christmas Song Cover I Have Been Hearing In My Head

The Christmas Song written by Nat King Cole. Cover arrangement by Tyna J. Metzner
Been busy taking a few for myself! Here is what I came up with and posted to YouTube today. I hope that I'm on the right track...
I'm procrastinating as I should be posting a re-recording of my Silent Lucidity cover for Bandhub. I have a lot to learn about collabs and how to use the Bandhub App... I have people waiting on my track ugh ....
More holiday everything today. I should also ge wrapping... No not rapping lol... I can wrap like no other. Rap, not so much!
I so appreciate these few loyal readers, (you know who you are but I don't lol.)
I hope you are enjoying every min of holiday prep and this wonderful holiday season! Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: