Sunday, November 29, 2015

My AZ Winter Wonderland The Home Edition


Just like so many of you, I am decking my halls this weekend. Yesterday was full of yard work in preparation for our outdoor display. We brought our tree in last night. We decorated and decorated! It takes hours to decorate for Christmas here. Days really, it's a process. Today we will be venturing outside to try to get as much as we can accomplished. 
Here are a few photos that I took this morning.

Kitchen

Family Room 

Candy Village

Garlands...

Homemade wreaths that I made last year.

Angel wreath 





(It's always 5:00 at my house lol) 
And lastly but not leastly...


Lots of priceless treasures that I enjoy touching and looking at every year. We still have a lot of decorating left to do! The train village needs to go up inside. Also, both the back and front yard need to be done... It's a process every year. I really enjoy all of it! I like turning this little 1700 square foot house into a Christmas wonderland... 














No comments: