Friday, November 13, 2015

Perfect Timing

I think this was a really great thing to do with this almost 5 year old. We took both Zoe and Alissa to our local Guitar Center music store. I think that we spent over an hour in there checking out different instruments.
They each tried. Drums, guitars and keyboards.  This is my kind of candy store although I purchased my keyboard from a company called Zzounds.
What a great experience this was for both kids. Zoe doesn't know it but she is getting an electric guitar for Christmas. We think she will have fun with it. I was amazed by how natural a pair of drumsticks was in the hand of Alissa.  She looked like a natural!
The love for playing an instrument and playing music is always a good thing to nuture! I  think it's money well spent!  My biased opinion of course!
Going to our local music store was like taking the kids on a field trip! A hands on music experience. How do you know what you might like to do unless you are exposed to new things? Please folks, don't forget to nuture your kids musical aspirations!
You never know, they may end up wanting to do something like this when they grow up. 
Who cares that it doesn't pay lol the experience, contentment and joy it brings to the spirit of a person is priceless!

No comments: