Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Becoming The Queen Of Something More Than Nothing


Spent the morning working on a few musical ideas.

I ended up working on this, my original...
Something More Than Nothing
Click on this link. SoundCloud ➡️ Something More Than Nothing
(Lyrics)
Something More Than Nothing written by Tyna J. Metzner

Why can't you see that I'm real and breathing and I, have a wish to fulfill. I want to know that there's more than nothing, in my heart I know that there's something.
I know theyrv'e been times before when I, I should have walked out that door and I, I sometimes think that I want to - but I know, how far can I go, it's not just me and so I have to just be.
I find myself trying to explain things away, but the pain of loving you, it follows me. So I wait for the day I can feel "free", to be just me- I can't wait, for the day that I can change something more than nothing.
If I could do it all again, differently, I'd write, a better part for me. I'd show the world just who I can be, the Queen, of something more than nothing!
I'd take the time to invest in me, to see all that I, can be. It's not enough to settle for nothing, if your heart tells you this than find something- and you'll see, just like me, that you can do, something more than nothing.




No comments: