Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Wherever You Go There You Are


Thanksgiving is two weeks away yet but for whatever reason, this song that I posted on SoundCloud is being played a lot! When I originally posted it last year, it took off. More than any song that I have ever uploaded! When I originally posted it, I wasn't even that happy with it. For what it's worth, here is the link. Click on the link if you are interested...
The YouTube of the same song didn't do as well. 
So This Is Christmas
I have yet to figure out what Christmas song I will cover next. I only know that they seem to be worth the effort. My dream is to write one...
I am still dealing with CPS who is dragging their feet on getting things going. My poor daughter has been put on the back burner so many times. The judge had ordered that a reunification team be put in place to start the process of getting Alissa home to her Mom. That was at the beginning of Oct. Here we are in November and the coordinator just called to set up the first visit with Lexie. I had to light a fire under the caseworker. I wrote a letter last week asking the caseworker about the progress he was making with getting the team together to expedite the process. I never heard back from the caseworker, but at least now a team is in place.
Alissa will be going home soon.
We have a foster care review board meeting for the 23rd. I will not be attending but will be available via conference call. I feel like I should let the review board know the hell it's been having to deal with CPS and this caseworker specifically. Knowing me I won't. Besides, this isn't about me, it's about Alissa. So, I will just float along with flow of this slower than molasses process. My daughter has a lot of patience for this. If that were my kid, I would be jumping up and down on somebody's desk!
Have a great Tuesday!
Wherever you go, there, you are! Hope you find yourself in a good place to be!






No comments: