Sunday, November 8, 2015

Try Try Again


If at first you don't succeed, try try again!
That's the way it is in life. Practice makes perfect.
I'm still far from perfect but I have practiced this a lot. Although I didn't write this song, I have worked hard at trying to make it my own.  I arranged it. You won't find a version like this because I wrote it.
It kind of came to me. 
As I write this, I am uploading this song to YouTube. I am working on getting a separate PA system to run my vocals through. I have been running both my vocals and my keyboard through a Roland amplifier. So I am hoping for a big improvement in the sound quality  of my vocals! 
I think that my husband is starting to understand that I'm not going to give up on my dream of trying 
to do this professionally.  It helps that others are starting to take an interest in my music. That is a 
tremendous boost! 
Don't know if I'll ever get anywhere but I'm working on it!
Meanwhile the earth keeps rotating on it's axis. TIME, is marching on! 
Christmas shopping was on the agenda yesterday.  All seven G-kids are taken care of. 
Zoe is now trying to wear contacts. She got a trial pair yesterday. I'm working with her on learning how to put them in and take them out. I am a long time contact lense wearer myself so I understand the learning curve.  
I'm sure she can do it! She isn't sure that she can though. I'm hoping that she 
gains more confident today.
Here is the upload!

I Put A Spell On You written by Screamin Jay Hawkins. cover arrangement, Tyna J. Metzner



No comments: