Monday, November 2, 2015

Let The 2015 Holiday Season Begin

,



My burglar, Zoe. She and her BFF Paige dressed up the same! So cute!

So creative I thought! We actually trick or treated as a big group with Paige's family, her Mom Mel is my dear friend.
Oh and of course, Miss Elsa (a.k.a. Alissa) went trick or treating with us as well.


Our community really gets into Halloween and I so appreciate how fun spirited this collective group are! It's a joy to see so many people gathering in the streets to have some light hearted fun! Some of the houses were decorated so nicely for the occassion, you can't but appreciate the spirit of this holiday.
I spent a great deal of time yesterday putting away all of our Halloween decor. I pulled out my Thanksgiving treasures and yet again decoated the house.


The  holidays are upon us folks. Here we go!



Do You Dream Of Me 






No comments: