Monday, November 9, 2015

I'll Always Hurt When They Hurt


Her future looks bright!
Bless her heart, this kitty is patient! She is now having to put up with four year old antics... I walked into the room and Alissa had put her sunglasses on Twink. She didn't seem too stressed out about it as you can see.
I appreciate this great ambassador for her species! 


She imparts nothing but love to all who have the privilege to know her! One of the great greats in my life! I call her my BFF.
Today I am full of concern for one of my grown daughters. She is going through a really tough breakup with her husband. They got married very young and have been together for 12 years! They have a couple of kids and this will be very hard for them I'm sure! It's a nasty breakup with plenty of emotion being flung around by both sides...A.K.A. (drama). So sad to see as I love and understand them both! I really do! Awwwww!
Meanwhile the kids get caught in the crossfire. I have counseled them both as best I can without having them tune me out. I certainly have no business in giving out relationship advice but I love them. I hurt for and right along with them! 
Even when they are grown, you never stop worrying about them and how they will make it in this 
world.
On a lighter note, pardon the pun,  here ya go...


I'll Be Home For Christmas
By the way, has anyone heard any updates on how Rick Davies of Supertramp is doing? I am so hoping that he is feeling better and doing well with his cancer treatment protocol! I just want to hear that he's ok!



No comments: