Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Finding My Niche To Stake My Place



I appreciate that most people have had a filter...they have been kind! When I'm feelng down and unheard I shall read this post to remind me that someone was listening! 
In this world, everyones a critic! With all of the talent and reality tv music competition shows it's hard to put yourself out there for scrutiny! The pressure to be good enough is sobering. What if you just love to play and sing. Is their room in this world for people like me? 

Critic's Choice 
How good do you have to be? What is considered good enough to be really good? Who determines what is good?
Trying to find my niche and stake my place in society... 

Here are just a few comments I have recieved in the past year that I have been posting my music...
Steve James
Do you perform in public or send your material to publishers/record labels? Your voice has  such sincerity and warmth. Do you want to collaborate on a song. I have a gorgeous narrative  lyric from a female perspective...
terrykathforever
Hello Tyna,
great cover and thank you for keeping Terry´s Music alive
There´s not one day I miss him
I was 15 when he died and he was my youth hero and it felt like I lost my brother.
Please do more Kath Songs:-)
Happy new year from germany
Faro Vitale
Thank you, Tyna Metzer for playing a song written by the late and great, Terry Kath of Chicago. May he rest in peace in God's arms.

Double Rainbow
Great job! I have always loved this song!

The matching engine at bandhub.us found you. I play vocals and love John Legend. Want to collab for All of Me? bandhub.us/i/nieyoli_uETf - My user is nieyolight

Circus Of George
Very Nice Tyna !
Ben Weller
@BenWeller100 Great video! Check it out in the www.BEAT100.com video network & show your support! @Beat100 #BEAT100
AJFOne
Great job. Shame it's the only cover version on youtube but at least it's done very well :)
Solace Music Group
Awesome, do you have any originals?
H31180und1
I swear...you sound like Roger Hodgson!
coldan65
+Tyna Metzner hi, all the songs are so great, full of emotion. See you on the lover boy !
H31180und1
Good song!
feretro666
i really love your style , i dont know but you got something special that make me feel so good inside of my heart . i wish i was your friend
feretro666
OMG you got so much talent . i love the way you are , and the way you sing the songs .
feretro666
very nice
Katie P.
Wow...really wasn't expecting that. Great cover!
Glenn Sahlberg
Nice!
Everson De Souza
Good!Q
Live Forever mentioned you in a comment on your post.
+Tyna Metzner This is a really good cover I love this song and you have covered it really well keep it up lok forward to hearing more covers!:)
John Featherman
Outstanding job on a very emotional Chicago song. You are the first person I've heard who captures the soulful expression of Terry Kath's.


James LaBove
Just gorgeous! Beautiful original.
James LaBove
What a beautiful cover! And a great contrast to the original- you've cut through the whirlwind of sounds in the original and got through to the heart of the song. Thank you for sharing

Sgt. Einstein
More great work! I can't wait to see more stuff in the future!
  
Ron Callahan
You are awesome


Sgt. Einstein
You're welcome! Keep up the good work! I love Supertramp, and I was very sad to hear Rick came down with Cancer. But people like you are really going to help survive his legacy!

Ron Callahan
anyway of sharing your piano chords?
LibertyBooksAZ
Playlist of your tunes please!!

Steve James
Captivating vocal and great taste in selecting this overlooked gorgeous classic. Thanks.

Charles Longo
+Tyna J. Metzner . Nice job Tyna! You are correct, this song is obscure and I've always loved it as well. I would have loved to have seen them perform it. I'd settle for a video but can't find one.

ONTHEROAD7341
good

DAN C
very well done............i was wondering could u show piano tutorials ? and if so with a different camera angle? i love how u play i have my own keyboard and some of those supertramp songs are very
Q

H31180und1
That sounded really great...keep it up.



No comments: