Friday, October 30, 2015

Glint With Everything You've Got


I never tire of carving pumpkins. They are just a fun thing to do! This year was extra interesting, made spooky with a bit thunder and lightning. That, has never happened here! First time ever pumpkin carving with thunder and lightning. Awesome!
Alissa is going to visit with her Mom today. A new Parent Aide will pick her up. This process is slow! The caseworker told me Alissa may be going home around Thanksgiving. Bittersweet I tell ya! 
Today we have Zoe's cardiologist appointment. I'm really hoping that we get piece of mind today. She has been feeling fine! She is tired of wearing the heart monitor and I'm sure she would like to get back to being an active kid again! My stress level will go way down when she gets clearance to be done with this health scare. I have new empathy when I hear the sirens of an ambulance...I have now been on the inside so to speak. 
I'm ready to move on and look forward to the holidays! Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I intend to make this one extra special! Maybe a potluck with my big kids and their families.
 Everybody bringing sides or pie...The weather will be cooler, the kids can play outside on the tire swing!
For now, Halloween is tomorrow. Plenty to enjoy yet of this holiday. I get to take Alissa trick or treating! The weather should be fantastic for that. 


You Know Like I Know 

One more thing... 
Don't let anyone or anything dissuade you from your brilliance - Glint with everything you've got!














No comments: