Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Woulda Shoulda Coulda And Other Misnomers

I'm so saddened to hear about Rick Davie's cancer diagnosis. I read this on Facebook today! I have been sad all day! He is yet another idol of mine. It's still a great wish of mine to one day meet this man. Like so many other unrealistic desires of my heart this one reminds me that the clock is ticking for all of us. Today I am reminded in the forefront of my heart to make sure that the people in my life that matter to me hear that I love them and think they are awesome! Even strangers that I admire, I'm not afraid to try to tell them that I do. The goal is to have no regrets regarding my relationships. Other things I may regret will be harder for me to except. My relationships with family and friends hopefully will not be among those things. Things I regret are more in the realm of self inflicted misnomers to myself. Making mistakes and choices that have hurt me personally. I wish that I had protected myself more throughout my life in my associations. Lots of second guessing and self introspective mind speak is relative in my life. I guess some of that is good and promotes personal growth. After all, how can we move forward if we don't really look at where we have been?

Even at my 53 year old vantage point, I still have more questions than answers about life and living! I do however enjoy the time I take to visit my savant. I never tire of sitting with the keys and creating music. From covers to originals , I love to lose myself in playing music. Hours can just vanish when I'm creating!

I truly hope that Rick Davies is comfortable and at peace as he undergos cancer treatment. I'm wishing all the best for this cherished, talented man. I know that I'm not alone in wishing him all the best! I'm holding on to my dream of meeting this man one day!
With love and adoration!




No comments: